"Where our neighbours meet for some good, local eats..
and yes, we still have Schnitzel on the menu"
LET'S DO THIS AGAIN FOLKS!
LOCKDOWN 3.0 in effect for all of April. We will be offering take-out ONLY until further notice Wed - Sat 5pm - 8pm. Call to pre-order
to purchase gift cards, we will be open going forward Wednesday - Saturday starting at 5:00pm for pick-up at our side door (Rexall side of our parking lot)
if you wish to pick up gift cards outside of these times, please email us at or call and leave a voicemail to confirm a time you wish to swing by. 519-832-2461
IN-DINING SERVICE POLICIES
*Please read prior to making reservations and dining in*
- We will be accepting RESERVATIONS ONLY at this time to ensure we can space out our seating's comfortably for our servers and diners. As we are a smaller restaurant, there is limited reservation times available as we cannot seat at our full capacity at this time
- Guests are required to wear masks as they enter and when using restrooms, however can be taken off at their reserved tables
*Face masks can be purchased at our door for $1 to be added to your bill*
- We will have a sanitation station at the entrance of the restaurant to ensure all hands get sanitized prior to entering
- All servers will be required to wear masks and will consistently be sanitizing throughout
- Our debit/credit machines will be sanitized after each use
- Largest groups we can accommodate at one table will be up to 6 guests. This is as per the Toronto Public Health Regulations. Limited spots available
- We will be offering take-out (limited menu only) between 5-8pm
**Above policies can be adjusted at anytime depending on government changes and guidelines**
We appreciate all the support everyone has given during these challenging and changing times. We look forward to inviting our guests back and to serving you soon!
Joel & Julie
The Berkshire Team
Our Farm-to-table approach
Locally grown food is good for the environment and for sustainability because good farmers ensure that the land is well kept with minimal, if any, usage of chemicals and fertilizers. These practices can sequester carbon, and they can also help ensure proper natural habitats for wildlife
The Farm to Table movement focuses on producing food locally and then transferring that food to local restaurants and homes. When we use only locally produced foods, we know where our food comes from. We re-establish the link between farmers and other people.
ABOUT THE BERKSHIRE
We are excited to share with you our passion for food, beverage and hospitality with a menu inspired by seasonal ingredients from farms around the region to your table. We bring you a casual, fine dining atmosphere and we are all about keeping things local with some influences around the world. We look forward to inviting you into our home to enjoy our seasonal menu items.